Sunday, October 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Bear


This sweet, softly stuffed little bear was a birthday present in response to my granddaughter's request.   She loves the story Corduroy by Donn Freeman (an American classic).  I decided to make a little girl bear for her.  Click here for the pattern that I found online.  I decided to make her a little dress.  I created the little dress for her and included the pattern to download if you'd like to make it too.  I included some basic instructions with the pattern.  The bear pattern says that it's "easy" but I wouldn't venture this little bear unless you have some sewing experience.  I used 35 mm plastic joints and only stuffed her with poly fill.  I also sewed a wind up music box into the back of the bear (my "grandma trademark" for stuffed animals).

No comments:

Post a Comment