Friday, March 25, 2016

DIY Eye Make-up Remover

I use a re-purposed bottle to store my DIY make up remover.  I usually don't have the big paper stuck on the front but out of respect for the manufacturer (who makes terrific products and made the eye make up remover product that was originally in the bottle), I covered the label.  

I just put the ingredients into the bottle and shake before using (because the oil and water separate when it sits).  You can use any of your favorite carrier oils for the 2 Tablespoons oil (apricot, jojoba, almond, fractionated coconut oil, etc.).

This mixture works great and I know exactly what I'm putting on my face.  I don't use any essential oils in this product because I often wash my face after removing make up.  I save using essential oils for products that I will leave on my skin so I can soak in their goodness and enjoy the delicious aroma!  Check me out at https://sites.google.com/site/goodforlife1/home

1 comment:

  1. How do I follow your blog? Do u have a subscribe via email? LMK :)

    ReplyDelete